Infrared Imager ViewIR® 50 Completes Product Range
At the SICUR 2012 exhibition in Madrid (28/02/2012 to 02/03/2012), for the first time InfraTec presents its ViewIR® 50 as monocular and compact thermographic camera for law enforcement and surveillance tasks. This device tops off the lower segment of the product range for security applications. The Dresden high-tech company now offers a suitable solution for every sector of infrared night-vision technology up to the VarioVIEW™ 150 with its still unmatched detection range.
The key characteristics of the ViewIR® 50 are:
- Total weight of only 500 g
- Spectral range (7.5 … 14) µm
- High-resolution, uncooled microbolometer detector with (384 x 288) IR-pixels
- Dust- and waterproof housing, protection class IP67
- Image- and video storage on SD card
- Single-handed operation possible
In addition to the ViewIR® 50, InfraTec will also present the VarioVIEW™ 150 and VarioCAM® hr head at the leading Spanish security-exhibition as basic cameras for stationary and vehicle-bound solutions. You can find InfraTec at the booth of the Spanish distributor ASTRO-NAUTICA S.L. (Booth: 10G28).
Get further information about infrared imager by InfraTec