High-performance Thermography Software from InfraTec
The purpose of thermography is to collect temperature measurement data and to analyse and evaluate the results. InfraTec offers a wide range of efficient yet easy-to-use programmes for different measurement tasks and requirements.
The focus lies on the following modular software solutions:
IRBIS® 3 – Intuitive Control and Analysis Software
Offering a range of functions that can be adapted to customer needs, the IRBIS® 3 control and analysis software is the ideal tool for efficient measurement data acquisition and analysis as well as the creation of descriptive thermographic evaluations.
Based on continuous and close customer contact, our software developers have made the IRBIS® thermography software an extremely practical and indispensable tool. The targeted data acquisition and comprehensive evaluation options ensure professional results:
Advantages of the IRBIS® 3 Software
- Fast and intuitive operation
- Plug and Play for all InfraTec camera systems
- Extensive measurement and correction functions
- Implemented special algorithms, for example for active thermography
- Various data evaluation and export functions in real time and post-processing
- Individually configurable range of functions
- Full software package, no subscription
The intuitive user interface of the IRBIS® 3 thermography software is characterised by its comfort and customisation possibilities, so that time-consuming and repetitive training of users is no longer necessary.
2 Favorites list
5 Measured value table
IRBIS® 3 softwares user-oriented structuring ensures an excellent overview of the available functions and enables quick access.
Menu Bar and Toolbar (Multi-function Bar)
- Division of the menu bar into clearly arranged editing and function topics
- Intuitive operation through familiar symbols
Quick Access Bar
- Bookmarking of the most important functions in the quick access bar without changing menus
- Already implemented basic functions can be individually extended by users
- Individual display area configuration
- Flexible positioning of the individual display elements
- Flexible adjustment of window size
- Effective work due to familiar structure
Familiar Right Click Context Menu
- Calling up numerous context-sensitive functions via the right mouse button
Further Features about Interface & Navigation
The latest version of the IRBIS® 3 thermographic software as well as corresponding manuals are available on our Customer Centre. There you can download the material as a registered user.
Control and Acquisition Software
Regardless of the respective digital interface of the infrared camera – be it GigE, 10 GigE or CamLink – with the IRBIS® 3 thermography software, all camera functions can be conveniently remotely-controlled from the computer or tablet PC. Digital thermal images are transmitted reliably and directly to the control/evaluation PC in real time at frame rates of up to 105 kHz.
Advantages in Camera Control and Data Acquisition
Easy Connection of the Infrared Camera to Workstation and Notebook
- Remote control of all camera operating functions via graphical user interface
- Real-time visualisation and evaluation of the digitally transmitted thermal image
High-speed Data Acquisition of Thermal Images
- Time- and temperature-controlled acquisition of raw temperature data at up to 105 kHz
- Direct data storage with maximum frame rate of the camera directly to the control computer
- External trigger option, retrigger, multiple signal sequence, pre-trigger, freely definable temperature trigger
Parallel Recording of Data Streams
- Simultaneous recording of data streams from multiple infrared cameras and visual cameras
- Additional storage of external digital and analogue data, such as GPS data directly into the thermal image
Insights into the Control and Acquisition Software
- Control of all InfraTec camera systems with the IRBIS® 3 software
Remote Control of the Camera Systems
- Control of camera operating functions, for example via wireless remote control
- Functions such as motor/autofocus, range selection, image adjustment and optimisation, trigger functions, frame rate and many more are available
- In the recording settings, parameters such as duration, frame rate and trigger options are set
- Efficient control of complex and repetitive recordings
Further Features about the Control & Acquisition Software
Measurement & Evaluation
The data evaluation includes all functions with which the generated measurement data are analysed as well as the corrections required for the temperature calculation are determined. Various display forms of diagrams enable optimal and descriptive data analysis and documentation.
- Unlimited number of different measurement functions
- Input of external analogue data possible
- Display of temperature maximum and minimum
- Numerous statistical functions
- Enables the evaluation of a temperature-time curve
- Display of the time chart of the average, minimum and maximum values of the ROI (Region of Interest)
- Export of data directly to ASCII, CSV or EXCEL
Live Emissivity Correction
- Numerous correction models, such as pixel-wise emissivity correction
- Area-wise or global correction for the entire thermal image
- Display of several temperature scales in one image for optimal overview and detailed analyses
Active Thermography Module
- Modern and universally usable tool for non-destructive material testing
- Enables control of excitation sources and camera image acquisition
- Special analysis methods of active thermography enable wide fields of application and test results that are independent of the degree of emission
- Allows the subtraction of the temperature values of two thermal images for each pixel position to minimise interferences and better visualise temperature differences
Further Features about Measurement & Evaluation
Evaluation & Presentation
The IRBIS® 3 thermography software enables time-efficient report generation using variable templates. Even large amounts of data can be documented quickly and easily in PDF format. A comprehensive range of evaluation tools enables effortless and convenient processing, analysis and logging of the measurement scenarios.
- Copy and paste infrared images, measurement tables, profiles or even entire forms into other programmes for reporting
Monitoring Temperature Thresholds
- Monitoring of compliance with previously defined maximum and minimum temperatures within a process
- Alarm signal in case of undercutting or exceeding of the permissible temperatures
Sharing Data without Software Licences
- The application files (.exe) can be used by third-party users without installed software
- Comes with full analytical functionality
- Automatic export of thermal image series or several single images into AVI video clips
- Film sequences obtained from the export can be played back in conventional media players
Convenient Report Generation
- Quick report generation of up to 400 images in user-defined templates at the touch of a button
- Convenient editing, analysis and logging of measurement scenarios using various analytical tools
Further Features about Evaluation & Presentation
Software Packages & Upgrade Modules
Depending on the application focus, upgrade modules and packages of different performance levels are available. IRBIS® 3 is compatible with all infrared camera models of the InfraTec range.
Functional Scope of the Software Packages
The IRBIS® 3 software offers three performance levels. IRBIS® 3 plus and IRBIS® 3 professional contain the functions of the previous level and, building on this, additional functions.
Statements of our Customers
Vorwerk SE & Co. KG
Vorwerk has been using a VarioCAM HD® 700 with the IRBIS® 3 analysis software for several years in the development of our high-quality household products - especially the Thermomix. The imaging temperature measurement in combination with the wide range of analysis options support us in better understanding and being able to map thermal processes. In this way, we are able to make the cooking experience for our customers even more user-friendly and further optimize it. We particularly appreciate the collaboration and professional exchange with our partner InfraTec. In order to optimally meet our premium demands on our development and our products in the future, we will continue to rely on the use of thermography.
Dr. Michael Sickert, Head of Serial Support Thermomix and Kobold
Technische Universität Kaiserslautern / Fachbereich Maschinenbau und Verfahrenstechnik / Lehrstuhl für Strömungsmechanik und Strömungsmaschinen (SAM)
We are successfully using a VarioCAM® HDx head 600 to determine heat transfers on the side walls of a highly loaded turbine nozzle guide vane. In addition to the excellent measurement accuracy and the high detector resolution, we were convinced by the comprehensive software package that supports us in post-processing the measurement data. Furthermore, we are very satisfied with the friendly customer support.
Chair of Fluid Mechanics and Turbomachinery (SAM), Kaiserslautern University of Technology
Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Ansbach / Fakultät Technik / Angewandte Ingenieurwissenschaften AIW
Thank you very much for the excellent cooperation for more than 15 years. In my laboratory "Technical Diagnostics" at the Ansbach University of Applied Sciences, me and my students have been able to realise very many interesting projects with several infrared cameras from your portfolio. Starting with the selection of the camera, the introduction to the software program IRBIS® or the fast and profound help in case of problems, we have always been able to experience competent help from the company InfraTec. We certainly don't need to talk about the quality of the products. The total package, i.e. purchase advice, software advice and help and support in case of problems is simply great. Congratulations on the company's anniversary.
Dietrich Schneider, Ansbach University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Technology, Applied Engineering AIW